Shword Shword

Loved it up until the autoscroller levels.

Icarus Icarus

It's good for what it is, but after a minute or two, there's kind of nothing to do and no reason to keep playing. It tells the very basic version of the story well enough, but that's about it. Not really a "game" so much as an interactive movie.

One World One World

A decent clone of Cookie Clicker. Very pretty, but nothing really that new or interesting. I played it for a while but it was much to passive for my tastes.

Music for Decay Music for Decay

Amusing, but nothing special. The isometric viewpoint added nothing, and I would have preferred a different camera angle. I felt that the difficulty varied too widely due to how randomly hazards were distributed.
In all, not bad, but it could be a lot better and the gameplay could not keep me engaged past a few playthroughs.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I did not see any point to this at all. There are a million and one things exactly like this on the internet already, and most of them are not as poorly-coded as this. I have absolutely no idea how this got on the front page.

YomToxic responds:

Sure. How about you make something better?

Hellspin Hellspin

I enjoyed this game- up to a point. The concept is interesting and implemented well, the level design is solid, and the ambiance is good enough.

HOWEVER, while the IDEA for the controls was implemented well, I often found myself fighting with them because they were not intuitive enough in practice. If there were some sort of alternate control scheme, I think I might enjoy it better but as it stands, I just got frustrated because I lost solely because of the controls rather than due to any real failure on my part, which is not a feeling I enjoy in games.

Rescue Flappy Bird Rescue Flappy Bird

I was interested for a while... Then most of the levels involved no used input beyond clicking on the laser. The concept was okay, but the level design needs a lot of work.

The sound effects and music were also REALLY annoying, which, while not problematic, did not help.

Snake Intuition Snake Intuition

This actually made the basic snake gameplay a lot better. Granted, an improvement on something that's not any good in the first place doesn't necessarily mean much of anything, but it's by far the best snake clone I've played.

Road so far Road so far

This game looked really cool, but I found it to be hard to play, and not in an intentional "this is a difficult platformer" way; more in a "the controls and physics engine barely work" way. I really liked the idea and the programmer tried to include a number of features that I like in a platformer, but the actual programming was just not executed well, so I just could not bring myself to get very far in it.

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

I enjoyed it, but I would have enjoyed it more if the screen hadn't been so grainy. I was okay with how dark it was (I get that it's a horror game) but the rapidly-shifting pixels made it hard to spot things I needed to (Like, say, the path to the well. Or to the scarecrow. Or to the fountain. Or some of the things I needed to fill the sack with. Or other important things like that.)

Also it would be nice if the flashlight just auto-deployed when you needed it.