-Snow!- -Snow!-

This is how you do christmas music.
Thank you for making something holiday-themed that is not terrible (and in fact is pretty darn amazing).

-Swirl! Chiptune remix- -Swirl! Chiptune remix-

I just
I can't

I listened to the last version nonstop (pretty much literally while I have been at my computer) since it was posted.
Then this.
Chiptunes.
MY ONE WEAKNESS.
Newgrounds does not even have enough stars to properly rate this
THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH STARS TO PROPERLY RATE THIS.

I just

I am done looking for new music
Forever

-Swing-Bit Brawl- -Swing-Bit Brawl-

I have no criticisms for this. This is simply one of the best songs I have heard in a long time. I wish I had more specific input, but it's just too good overall, and I don't know a whole lot of musical terms, so would not really be able to communicate any input anyway.

Battle Experiment #1 Battle Experiment #1

I could totally see this in an RPG boss fight. I really can;t think of any way you could improve this.

foxhead128 responds:

Why, thank you!

SineSetter SineSetter

Amazing. It combines two of my favorite things: Homestuck and Chiptunes. I basically love all chiptunes ever. I also basically love all Homestuck music, and this is one of my 5 favorite Homestuck songs, so yeah.

Trance Turnabout Trance Turnabout

This is going on my ipod. RIGHT NOW.

The Win Waker - RMX Linkfan The Win Waker - RMX Linkfan

YES. Wind Waker is just about my favorite game EVER, and it has amazing music. This is a really cool remix of one of my favorite tracks from one of my favorite games ever. I am SO biased here, but, YES. I love how you included sound clips of Link's voice.

Hyrulian Rave Hyrulian Rave

This was a really great piece. I quite enjoyed it.
I really don't know a lot about music, and can't really pick out or articulate any flaws, but I can say that I liked listening to it. Good job.

danyool777 responds:

Thanks for the review and the kind words <3

Dawning Utopia Dawning Utopia

Fantastic.

This is a great piece, and I enjoyed listening to it. I fully intend to use this in the game I'm working on.

CFARROW responds:

Thanks sournote. I'll look forward to seeing the game.

Magnetic Wave Magnetic Wave

Great.

I really enjoyed listening to this piece. I'm working on a game as I listen to this, and I must say, I'm definitely going to try to work this piece in.